First post after don't know how many years
Hmm, felt really really bored at home while enjoying my work leave. So I just decided to set up a blogspot account since it's free and almost everyone is using it. Took maybe half hour to get my old blogger account, then add this template I found on a popular skins website. It wasn't the original theme so I had to edit the colour a bit. Purple? I think I rather prefer yellow or red. I should make my own template someday, but I am too lazy to figure out the alignments.
That silly template website had a lot of girly templates, complete with the twitish nonsense they speak. Ugh. I swear I really hate that kind of talk.
Now I need to find my old kaki.
That silly template website had a lot of girly templates, complete with the twitish nonsense they speak. Ugh. I swear I really hate that kind of talk.
Now I need to find my old kaki.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home