emo blog
Hmm, I think I feel a bit emo even though the lifestyle newspaper said not to mull over emotional things and just do low-key happy things. Could have read a book today. A girl cancel her movie date with me today because she was tired. -_-" Haiyo. Must have had too much fun and work, that girl.
Oh well, I feel very tired as well, since the kitchen work I do is pretty exhausting itself. I have to stand around cutting veggies for like.. 10 hours.. That's like standing "mari kita" in parades. And doing it for 6 months, can be pretty straining on an untrained body. Even now while I slack I still feel extremely tired and cannot focus on my thinking. I need a holiday before I go to SIM in Jan. -_-
I'm hoping that my life will look up from now on.
Oh well, I feel very tired as well, since the kitchen work I do is pretty exhausting itself. I have to stand around cutting veggies for like.. 10 hours.. That's like standing "mari kita" in parades. And doing it for 6 months, can be pretty straining on an untrained body. Even now while I slack I still feel extremely tired and cannot focus on my thinking. I need a holiday before I go to SIM in Jan. -_-
I'm hoping that my life will look up from now on.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home