random post
| You Are An ESFJ |
![]() The Caregiver You are sympathetic and caring, putting friends and family first. A creature of habit, you prefer routines and have trouble with change. You love being in groups - whether you're helping people or working on a project. You are good at listening, laughing, and bringing out the best in people. In love, you value harmony and mutual understanding. You will apologize or give someone the benefit of the doubt, if it means getting over a fight sooner. At work, you are good at building relationships and connecting with people. You would make a great nurse, social worker, or teacher. How you see yourself: Organized, dependable, co-operative When other people don't get you, they see you as: Opinionated, critical, and know-it-all |
Hm, nothing much to post. I can be a very boring kind of person sometimes, only funny or interesting in certain situations. I guess I can be quite straight forward until something unexpected happens. Eh that result above says I can build relationships? A bit bull, I seem to be stuck with very few friends nowadays and I'm pretty quiet around girls and some people because sometimes I do not have much to talk about. YES I AM DAMN QUIET OUTSIDE. I hardly open my mouth at all. zzz.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home