Friday, February 15, 2008

World of Warcraft

It's been a crazy month since I joined a merger guild on this online game I have been playing. We kill boss after boss until we reached my old guild's progression when we disbanded in November. Not bad for a two month break. These are what happened at the current peak of the guild. Pretty cool experience, and making new friends. Too bad those idiots are going into their National Service. I swear this kind of thing prevents them from having a life.

Oh well, time to choing assignment! I'm lagging behind. NOOOOOOOO!

We killed a Female Naga named "Lady Vashj"
Then a crazed Blood Elf named "Kael'thas Sunstrider"
The land called "Hyjal Summit"!
The first boss of Hyjal Summit downed.

1 Comments:

  • Can I smack your head? Going NS and stopping WoW = not having a life? I swear gaming non-stop is what I call not having a life. But in one way NS is also not having a life, you don't even get to control when and what to do. /spit @ NS

    By Blogger Kawasumi Hirito, At 12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home