2nd day of school
Woah. 9-5 day. Damn burnt la. Also because of my fever. It still hasn't subsided. I hope I can enjoy my semester with this group of classmates. Fun bunch, the 5 of us. Louis, Donald, Chiawen, Cat, me. Day 1 already stick together like glue. LOL. The lectures are seriously boring, and I don't understand half of it. But studying later this month might be helping. Lol, during the afternoon lect, we pass paper notes around coz the afternoon lecture was full of nonsense like 10 pages of case studies for dunno what. Cat said it was really irrelevant. So we talk nonsense for 3 hours. Then we went home. Damn lame lol.
Sian, the advice the year 2 co-ordinator gave me was to self-study the C++ programmings so that I can catch up. I think I need to read it up by the end of the month. Got one assignment to be handed up on the 22nd of Jan zzz. Oh well, I guess it is easy for me to understand so far. Pray for me =)
Sian, the advice the year 2 co-ordinator gave me was to self-study the C++ programmings so that I can catch up. I think I need to read it up by the end of the month. Got one assignment to be handed up on the 22nd of Jan zzz. Oh well, I guess it is easy for me to understand so far. Pray for me =)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home