restart
Decided to try to get back into blogging, maybe for a few reasons. I could use this as a to-do list and do some diary keeping. I might post some cooking stuff that I do, because I'm starting to have a tiny interest in some Italian pasta and probably because I have an exec chef friend to bug about recipes and tips. And have some regular readers. Hur hur.
Damn, I hate sleep. Why must I need to sleep at least 12 hours of my day. Some more, my brain is very difficult to lapse into sleep, hence I sleep later than usual or irregularly. Today, I haven't slept and the "bed time" is about 1pm later. So I might stay awake and push the "bed time" further. Got class in the afternoon anyway, just hope nobody gets scared by my panda eyes. I look hideous with them.
Ok, I'll attempt to get a nap now.
Damn, I hate sleep. Why must I need to sleep at least 12 hours of my day. Some more, my brain is very difficult to lapse into sleep, hence I sleep later than usual or irregularly. Today, I haven't slept and the "bed time" is about 1pm later. So I might stay awake and push the "bed time" further. Got class in the afternoon anyway, just hope nobody gets scared by my panda eyes. I look hideous with them.
Ok, I'll attempt to get a nap now.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home