dead
I'M SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING!
Aiyar, commonly called the "writer's block". Been busy the past 30 days. Just moping around now. I seldom go out! Maybe because no one bothers to ask me out or is it because the stupid Mas Selamat is at large outside. Either way, I don't really have much to blog about, especially events in my life.
I think I failed one subject by 3%. Grr. That subject, whenever I study, nothing seems to go into my head. The other subject is easier to me. RAWR.
I need to slap myself.
Aiyar, commonly called the "writer's block". Been busy the past 30 days. Just moping around now. I seldom go out! Maybe because no one bothers to ask me out or is it because the stupid Mas Selamat is at large outside. Either way, I don't really have much to blog about, especially events in my life.
I think I failed one subject by 3%. Grr. That subject, whenever I study, nothing seems to go into my head. The other subject is easier to me. RAWR.
I need to slap myself.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home