Tuesday, November 06, 2007

infatuation

I currently like a girl. But it seems that I don't seem to be interesting to her. Or I'm just a delusional bastard. At least she still considers me a friend. I don't want to piss her off at all. I'd probably get killed if I do. Either way, I find it hard to talk to people. Maybe I am a introvert, but quite outgoing when I type out messages on my computer. (Duh, I type a lot here.) I will probably become the real "40 year old virgin" in Singapore. Maybe you can film a movie about me.

I guess I will be single for a very long time. Hmm, no wife. So I must learn to live independently, LIVING ALONE. Or maybe with my sister. I am very spoilt I know. Hurhur. I guess that kind of hit me a couple of months ago. I love to slack around, but I need to support myself. And it'll be a really expensive kind of support. I have to maintain my computer, handphone, food, electricity and clothes. It's going to cost a lot, so I need a better job. And hopefully, it'll be stable. Unless I win millions of dollars. Then that will last me a very long time as long I don't spend it all on cars. (Cars in Singapore are damn expensive due to the govt tax on them.)

So far, what I like is spending my free time doing things I like. Eg watching shows on the Internet and talking to people on msn. Lately, I find it quite relaxing if I clear my mind of things. It is quite peaceful that way, as well as walking down a nature park.

Oh well.

I don't know why, but I like you.

Dang, I'm so hungry now. I want my noodles. Zzz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home