emo rambling
Feeling very moody, so I decided to pour it all into this post. Months after my previous post. I don't really maintain things due to my short attention span, ie I get bored of things pretty easily. So my interests change randomly; I look at one thing then move on to the next.
5 hours to exam and I'm still slacking around. What the hell. I'm supposed to be studying, but this is some general theory exam. Shouldn't be too hard I hope. But I only slept 3 hours because my body clock is off; I'm finding it extremely hard to focus on my studying right now. It's because I am trying to fight my urge to sleep. I hate having that. Maybe I should get some sleeping pills, if I ever get around to it.
I went to read my ex-gf's livejournal out of the blue. Yes, I still remember the address. Doing that made me emo. Again. Kind of chanced on her tag for emo posts. One of them kinda made a reference to me and her, I think. I guess it's just that being single for a long, long time makes for some kind of longing for a decent relationship somehow.
Trust. It's probably the only word that takes importance in my life. For me, it means a special kind of relationship where you share secrets with your friend. Well, maybe not the really dark secrets you have. You should be keeping those to yourself.
Ok, I just dared myself to post one nonsense comment on her most recent post. I guess I can be pretty silly myself at times. I'm gonna bang my head on the table now, thank you.
Meh, I still don't feel any better so I'm off to try to cram some of the lecture notes into my head since I only have 4 hours left.
5 hours to exam and I'm still slacking around. What the hell. I'm supposed to be studying, but this is some general theory exam. Shouldn't be too hard I hope. But I only slept 3 hours because my body clock is off; I'm finding it extremely hard to focus on my studying right now. It's because I am trying to fight my urge to sleep. I hate having that. Maybe I should get some sleeping pills, if I ever get around to it.
I went to read my ex-gf's livejournal out of the blue. Yes, I still remember the address. Doing that made me emo. Again. Kind of chanced on her tag for emo posts. One of them kinda made a reference to me and her, I think. I guess it's just that being single for a long, long time makes for some kind of longing for a decent relationship somehow.
Trust. It's probably the only word that takes importance in my life. For me, it means a special kind of relationship where you share secrets with your friend. Well, maybe not the really dark secrets you have. You should be keeping those to yourself.
Ok, I just dared myself to post one nonsense comment on her most recent post. I guess I can be pretty silly myself at times. I'm gonna bang my head on the table now, thank you.
Meh, I still don't feel any better so I'm off to try to cram some of the lecture notes into my head since I only have 4 hours left.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home