Friday, November 09, 2007

the heartbreak

I went home while she continued to work till 4am. Hmm, a bit of a "no choice" you know. I end work when a function just started there. The official launch of the restaurant I work at. Hmm, looks like a disco there instead of a high-class restaurant tonight.

Anyway I felt really odd talking to her. Just standing there with very little to say. Sigh, I need to learn how to make conversations. I wonder how will Tuesday turn out. Hmm. Oh well, just go with the flow there, I guess. And enjoy the time with her. At least it's just a movie.

Oooh, so tired. My back's breaking. I should get a massage from those massage parlors. Or one of those OSIM chairs. They really look relaxing to sit on them.

Time to sleep for 12 hours! And start on my blog layout tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home