cool dreams
Oh yeah, I had a very nice dream a few nights ago.
It felt like I traveled through time, from the present to my polytechnic period (I graduated from poly 3 years ago). It wasn't really my poly life as I had lived it. It was just another kind of life, but it just felt like I was in that period of my life. A coursemate friend of mine was in the dream as well. It felt like I was in a dilemma, being stuck in that particular timeline. I searched for that friend, as though I wanted to find out how to go back to the present. Instead, I was having fun interacting with someone else. (I get a lot of random girls in my dreams) I didn't want to wake up from this nice dream. I got kind of elated, then I woke up at 1pm. -_-"
It felt like I traveled through time, from the present to my polytechnic period (I graduated from poly 3 years ago). It wasn't really my poly life as I had lived it. It was just another kind of life, but it just felt like I was in that period of my life. A coursemate friend of mine was in the dream as well. It felt like I was in a dilemma, being stuck in that particular timeline. I searched for that friend, as though I wanted to find out how to go back to the present. Instead, I was having fun interacting with someone else. (I get a lot of random girls in my dreams) I didn't want to wake up from this nice dream. I got kind of elated, then I woke up at 1pm. -_-"
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home