Tuesday, December 18, 2007

shoppy. damn town crowded.

Sorry for the late update. I didn't get any inspiration to post something. Today I do. Damn, my wrist feels annoyingly numb. Maybe the years of computer usage has taken its toll on my wrist. Argh. Hope it doesn't get any worse.

Anyway, after a bit of World of Warcraft with my fat tummy friend, I went out to buy stuff. Hey, this activity is called "SHOPPING"! Anyway, I didn't really feel like walking all over the place to search for things. It just happens that Ngee Ann City just had the shops I wanted to shop at. I went to Kinokuniya bookstore to get my usual fix of comics. Sadly I didn't buy much because they didn't have Vol 1 of a manga. -_-; Bummer. Then I went downstairs to the basement "Food Village" to eat. WTF There's like tons of ppl eating there. Lucky one 1 guy was just finishing his, and let me take his seat. Nice ppl. =) I ate this Chicken Katsu Don. Basically it's this fried chicken with udon. And prawn tempura side. I like jap food a lot really. Makes me wish I could live in Japan.

Well, I wanted DVDs so I bought 3 at Gramophone's outlet at the basement. I needed new year's clothes, so I went to the G2000's outlet. I think I spent 140 bucks on 4 pieces of clothes. Two pieces of the same part will have 50% off for the 2nd piece. So it's good. I got a $20 voucher, for spending over 140. But the stupid voucher is only valid till 23rd Dec. Which is just NEXT WEEK. Expire so fast man. I better buy something again from them by then. Going to a different store.


The purchases =)

I wasn't much of a shopper. So I went home by MRT. And here I am.

Thinking of your present. =)) Hope I don't mess it up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home