oh man
Ok, I just glued myself to this chair for about 11 hours already. I woke up at 11am, straight away come down here to my comp. Just try play World of Warcraft this long. I swear this is one addictive game until next year where two games I am expecting. One is the game's Expansion called "Wrath of the Lich King". Allows the current players to level to the new level cap and start anew in the raiding game, depending who gets better loot. The other is Aion Online. Made by Koreans, I think it is a clone of WoW but the gameplay is different. Hopefully it won't be disappointing as Hellgate, which was hyped to immense proportions and came down as disappointing because the gameplay is boring..
Man, one more week.... then I can rest.
I sure wonder how do ppl survive in the working industry. Maybe it feels scary to me because I have little experience at the moment, or is it I don't feel I can live up to expectations. I pray I can survive through this mundane life of mine.
Man, one more week.... then I can rest.
I sure wonder how do ppl survive in the working industry. Maybe it feels scary to me because I have little experience at the moment, or is it I don't feel I can live up to expectations. I pray I can survive through this mundane life of mine.
1 Comments:
1. Yep Hellgate is disappointing.
2. One more week and I clearing leave and will be in Japan!!!!
3. People need money to survive in this world that we live in. No money how? Bo bian, Lan Lan Suck Thumb (LLST) and work lor. Even go NS is LLST serve lor, then give them the middle once we finish.
By
Kawasumi Hirito, At
12:34 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home