in the rain
I think I am a very naughty guy. Today I was supposed to attend SIM's orientation lecture. Even though I woke up at 10am, I didn't go (it started at 10am)! I really like sitting in my chair at the computer. It's so addicting. Time flies when I am right here. In the end, I left at 1pm. I went to SIM just to drop off a signed document I'm supposed to return them. 5mins tops. Then I took two damn buses to Orchard Road, which pretty much sucks since SIM's buses mostly goes to Hougang. Then again, I have to take two buses to school when it starts in January. Meh. I hope they release my class schedule soon. If not, I probably will be in trouble in January.
As usual, Orchard's bustling with people on a FRIDAY AFTERNOON because it is the festive period. I went straight to Kinokuniya at Ngee Ann City, right after I got off the bus. I think I have a spending addiction. I'll probably run dry very soon if I don't get more money. Damn. I think I can run 3k out pretty soon, with my recent purchases. I just recently got a kick in buying original manga. Well, I only buy the manga that are popular with me and my friends. That is "One Piece", "Bleach", "Eyeshield 21" and "Negima". These are the four I would support. Screw Naruto. On top of that, I buy DVDs of the latest movies when they come out. I dunno. I guess it's cause I'm deaf that I like the subtitles that come with those DVDs, unlike VCDs.
Anyway, Orchard's pretty interesting to walk around in. Can see a lot of cute looking girls. A LOT of couples too. My eyes went darting left and right, looking at the people while walking past them. Too many ppl out there, nearly bump into them. After I left Kino, I went to the basement to buy korean instant noodles. I cannot help feeling hungry at midnight. Kind of a habit. I guess this is how I get my fatty tummy. I need to do my crunches!! At least I think the packs I bought do not have MSG.
It rained when I was on the bus home. It got heavier as I walked down the road. Thank God I keep an umbrella in my crumpler. But still, the heavy rain made my pants wet. Stupid umbrella a bit small. So I'm back at home.
12am. I wonder if she'll put in a sms from there during her break. I wonder if this is what it is like to love someone. It makes me happy. I will never stop liking her.
RAWR. Talking nonsense.
PS: Don't mind my titles. They are random.
As usual, Orchard's bustling with people on a FRIDAY AFTERNOON because it is the festive period. I went straight to Kinokuniya at Ngee Ann City, right after I got off the bus. I think I have a spending addiction. I'll probably run dry very soon if I don't get more money. Damn. I think I can run 3k out pretty soon, with my recent purchases. I just recently got a kick in buying original manga. Well, I only buy the manga that are popular with me and my friends. That is "One Piece", "Bleach", "Eyeshield 21" and "Negima". These are the four I would support. Screw Naruto. On top of that, I buy DVDs of the latest movies when they come out. I dunno. I guess it's cause I'm deaf that I like the subtitles that come with those DVDs, unlike VCDs.
Anyway, Orchard's pretty interesting to walk around in. Can see a lot of cute looking girls. A LOT of couples too. My eyes went darting left and right, looking at the people while walking past them. Too many ppl out there, nearly bump into them. After I left Kino, I went to the basement to buy korean instant noodles. I cannot help feeling hungry at midnight. Kind of a habit. I guess this is how I get my fatty tummy. I need to do my crunches!! At least I think the packs I bought do not have MSG.
It rained when I was on the bus home. It got heavier as I walked down the road. Thank God I keep an umbrella in my crumpler. But still, the heavy rain made my pants wet. Stupid umbrella a bit small. So I'm back at home.
12am. I wonder if she'll put in a sms from there during her break. I wonder if this is what it is like to love someone. It makes me happy. I will never stop liking her.
RAWR. Talking nonsense.
PS: Don't mind my titles. They are random.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home