past vs present
Man, this morning I woke up extremely fatigued. Almost felt like not wanting to go to work at all, by taking MC today. Now it is RAINING! 15mins time my father is giving me a ride to work. I'm spoilt right. Since sec sch, I get rides. Take bus in morning can die. I really don't think I can afford a car man. At most I can afford the occasional taxi once I get a better salary. But taxis are getting expensive nowadays, you'd think a car is cheaper because of the petrol can be used over two months or so. But, if the car break down, you are the one paying for it. Taxi break down, their fault lor, not me gonna pay! Lol, evil right.
-- 8:40 PM --
Anyway, last night I was watching this chinese movie till late. (I slept at 3am =)) ) It's some love story, albeit saddening. It starts out as the main girl finding out that her actress idol is doing a filming nearby. The main guy who is a small time stuntman happens to be doing a stunt at the same film set. After the film set, he finds an advert for a flat to let, whom the owner is the main girl. She asked the guy so many common questions about him, because mainly she wants to ensure the safety of her neighbours.
Suddenly, she's very helpful to the guy, and people thought she was unusually helpful to him. She keeps curing his ailments through her late parents powerful herbal medicine, or cook his dinner. She was always with him everyday as the movie went on. But the guy was currently attached, and she found out it was her actress idol earlier on. Pretty scandalous affair for those two. That actress reconciled with her ex (another guy in the movie) all because of a diamond ring! But, that actress actually liked stuntman instead, but did not show it. It was only later that the actress and the stuntman got back together, but with the help of the main girl.
Anyway, it turns out later in the story the main girl was pretty lonely, seeing that stuntman going out with the actress. Then the relationship between the actress and the stuntman strained, the actress let the stuntman pursue the main girl when it was evident he liked her the most. Later on, they had to deal with separation from each other when the stuntman landed a lead role in his acting career. It meant that they won't be seeing each other for 16 months when he does filming overseas. They meet again after 16months, but they look changed in looks. The movie ends there.
Well, sad scenes all end up with a happy ending.
Ok, the main point of this was to highlight a few points of the movie which reminded me of someone. There was one point in the movie where they showed how the main girl enjoyed her daily evening ride on her scooter out to the city roads. She went around screaming her lungs out. I wonder if LinJie will do the same when she gets her car. I can imagine the screaming already. Another part, the main girl always sacrifices herself to help others. But hmm, how do I explain this part.
On that same night, I just happened to stumble on my old pile of penpal letters I used to write during my sec school days (1999,2000). Funny the paper hasn't yellowed yet despite the poor storage space. I took one envelope out and read it. It was by an SNGS friend, named Yuan Shan, I met online on ICQ wayyy back. I was taken aback at how much she used to confide in me. I think I never realised how serious the letter was, even though it was mostly light chatting through snail mail. Well, I don't remember why we stopped sending letters. I stopped altogether pretty soon though, but I made it a point to keep my letters in a drawer.
I kinda remembered how much fun I had writing those letters to a few penpals, though all were girls. I guess I wrote to them because I liked chatting to them, plus their handwritings were nice. Well, it was a very good way to improve my handwriting back then and you know guys handwriting are really crappy because of some trait in girls. Something to do with girl hands having more muscle control over the pen. That's why you see most girls write so nicely.
But now, the whole world probably depend on e-mails/blogs more now. I wonder who will be my pen-pal right now. I wouldn't mind and it's more fun writing one or two pages of stuff to the pen-pal. It is also fun to wait for the letter to come as well. Besides, I THINK MY HANDWRITING IS CRAP! It is quite inconsistent. Hmm?
Hmm, trust in me seems hard to come by. Maybe I am emo because people doesn't confide in me or something. Who knows. I might be that egostical. I like talking to girls. Hurhur. Maybe I should have more girlfriends.
Anyway, I read somewhere that love is actually all in your head. If a partner fits your expectations in personality and looks and does what you like, chances are that you really like the person. I guess this is kinda true in most ways. When someone fits my liking, I like her. Cruel world I guess, people don't look at the heart, it's all in the mind. So, for her to like me, I got to appear appealing to her mind. D:
-- 8:40 PM --
Anyway, last night I was watching this chinese movie till late. (I slept at 3am =)) ) It's some love story, albeit saddening. It starts out as the main girl finding out that her actress idol is doing a filming nearby. The main guy who is a small time stuntman happens to be doing a stunt at the same film set. After the film set, he finds an advert for a flat to let, whom the owner is the main girl. She asked the guy so many common questions about him, because mainly she wants to ensure the safety of her neighbours.
Suddenly, she's very helpful to the guy, and people thought she was unusually helpful to him. She keeps curing his ailments through her late parents powerful herbal medicine, or cook his dinner. She was always with him everyday as the movie went on. But the guy was currently attached, and she found out it was her actress idol earlier on. Pretty scandalous affair for those two. That actress reconciled with her ex (another guy in the movie) all because of a diamond ring! But, that actress actually liked stuntman instead, but did not show it. It was only later that the actress and the stuntman got back together, but with the help of the main girl.
Anyway, it turns out later in the story the main girl was pretty lonely, seeing that stuntman going out with the actress. Then the relationship between the actress and the stuntman strained, the actress let the stuntman pursue the main girl when it was evident he liked her the most. Later on, they had to deal with separation from each other when the stuntman landed a lead role in his acting career. It meant that they won't be seeing each other for 16 months when he does filming overseas. They meet again after 16months, but they look changed in looks. The movie ends there.
Well, sad scenes all end up with a happy ending.
Ok, the main point of this was to highlight a few points of the movie which reminded me of someone. There was one point in the movie where they showed how the main girl enjoyed her daily evening ride on her scooter out to the city roads. She went around screaming her lungs out. I wonder if LinJie will do the same when she gets her car. I can imagine the screaming already. Another part, the main girl always sacrifices herself to help others. But hmm, how do I explain this part.
On that same night, I just happened to stumble on my old pile of penpal letters I used to write during my sec school days (1999,2000). Funny the paper hasn't yellowed yet despite the poor storage space. I took one envelope out and read it. It was by an SNGS friend, named Yuan Shan, I met online on ICQ wayyy back. I was taken aback at how much she used to confide in me. I think I never realised how serious the letter was, even though it was mostly light chatting through snail mail. Well, I don't remember why we stopped sending letters. I stopped altogether pretty soon though, but I made it a point to keep my letters in a drawer.
I kinda remembered how much fun I had writing those letters to a few penpals, though all were girls. I guess I wrote to them because I liked chatting to them, plus their handwritings were nice. Well, it was a very good way to improve my handwriting back then and you know guys handwriting are really crappy because of some trait in girls. Something to do with girl hands having more muscle control over the pen. That's why you see most girls write so nicely.
But now, the whole world probably depend on e-mails/blogs more now. I wonder who will be my pen-pal right now. I wouldn't mind and it's more fun writing one or two pages of stuff to the pen-pal. It is also fun to wait for the letter to come as well. Besides, I THINK MY HANDWRITING IS CRAP! It is quite inconsistent. Hmm?
Hmm, trust in me seems hard to come by. Maybe I am emo because people doesn't confide in me or something. Who knows. I might be that egostical. I like talking to girls. Hurhur. Maybe I should have more girlfriends.
Anyway, I read somewhere that love is actually all in your head. If a partner fits your expectations in personality and looks and does what you like, chances are that you really like the person. I guess this is kinda true in most ways. When someone fits my liking, I like her. Cruel world I guess, people don't look at the heart, it's all in the mind. So, for her to like me, I got to appear appealing to her mind. D:
1 Comments:
When does petrol in car last two months?? Unless you're driving like twice a week and short distance only, that I believe. Petrol now also so expensive, take public transport is the best sadly ><.
I have good handwriting, especially when when I write everything in CAPs lol. Or when I'm allowed to make them all small, which is like only 2-3mm in height with my 0.38 ballpoint pens. Best used for owning teachers with bad eyesight and just want to piss them off ^^.
By
Kawasumi Hirito, At
11:17 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home