home sweet home
Just got home. December is getting nearer. I think that month will have a lot of happening things. I don't know why but I just feel it. Hopefully something good happens. Damn, I had something to blog about but forgot about it now. I really got a lousy short term memory so I apologise for that.
I am still thinking of what to do next month. I think there's a lot of things to do next month. Friend coming to Singapore for some madness and catching up. There will be paintball, I hope I can headshot someone this time. Hah!
Listening to songs on my iPod nonstop tonite. Fun.
Liking a girl has never been this fun. =)
I am still thinking of what to do next month. I think there's a lot of things to do next month. Friend coming to Singapore for some madness and catching up. There will be paintball, I hope I can headshot someone this time. Hah!
Listening to songs on my iPod nonstop tonite. Fun.
Liking a girl has never been this fun. =)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home