Thursday, December 27, 2007

what the hell?!

This morning, I had a really long dream. Well, can call it a bit of a nightmare. But it wasn't that scary anyway. Anyway, I think it started with one big military plane crash (a transport plane) on a deserted part of Singapore. Somehow I was involved in it, and two other people, a man and a woman. Strangely, the woman resembled one of my ex-office colleagues. So the 3 of us ran away from the army to Malaysia (Although, it looked like Africa instead) on some kind of road trip in a jeep. We stocked up on food for the journey.

Then I woke up really tired in the head. -_-" Dreams like this do take a lot out of me. There has never been a day without a dream.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home