Tuesday, January 01, 2008

crazy dream

Another "thriller" dream I had this morning. I was in some kind of medieval coastal town, but it didn't feel old. Maybe because I was in it like some computer game. I acted like some adventure game player. Apparently, there was an incoming invasion from the other side of the sea. My plan wasn't to stay and fight, I had to do a series of events to escape the town and out of the hands of the invaders else I would end up as a prisoner. There was one point of the dream that one of the ships of the invaders looked like a giant navy battleship (Present day ones), pointing their really huge cannons at the town. I was like very wide-eyed, if I could see myself. Then the scene changed to my old school. Well, not really. Just that I remember the people wearing my PE school shirt. I saw her with her group of friends so I tried to sit with them, but she suddenly disappeared. D: Sad. Then I woke up right there.

Bah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home