sugar trip
HI! This is totally my attempt to post a happy happy posting, since I feel a bit high this morning. So here goes me keeping a happy sugar high tone.
I think it's raining outside so it's gonna be nice and cool to continue sleeping for the morning. Gave me a sneeze earlier, now my nose is dripping wet. *sniff sniff* Eh, too lazy to find a tissue and blow my nose.
Ok, I'm gonna go back to bed and dream happy dreams ~ Good morning!
I think it's raining outside so it's gonna be nice and cool to continue sleeping for the morning. Gave me a sneeze earlier, now my nose is dripping wet. *sniff sniff* Eh, too lazy to find a tissue and blow my nose.
Ok, I'm gonna go back to bed and dream happy dreams ~ Good morning!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home