Saturday, November 10, 2007

SO BORED!

Yes, I am feeling very bored today. It's my off day, you see. But tmr is also my off day because I applied for public hol. My workplace allows us to choose our hols as we accumulate them, eg we get Hari Raya Puasa to use when it happens for that week. So this weekend I get 2 off days. Not to mention another off day on Tuesday. Quite nice to slack. And what with my bad back now. It's nearly impossible to recover from it unless I take a really long break or something.

At least my chance is coming as I enrol for SIM. I can rest properly then. No more lousy 11 hour standing in a restaurant kitchen. I just hope I can get a stable job after I graduate. That's the scary thing for me, considering my disability. And I cannot see how I could cope like this after 30. I need to learn social skills!!!

As usual, late at night, my stomach growls. And nothing to cook again. I need to buy instant noodles. I think I am slowly poisoning myself with the MSG. Die young. I wonder how will that feel. At least I wouldn't suffer this much in life. Why must the world go round with MONEY? Can't we live like in the old ages, where they can just mingle around and sell simple wares and farm food? Then again that would be too boring compared to today.

Ah. To yearn for bliss.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home