pondering
I don't know what to do now. The game of romance is really harsh on me, it seems. I don't have any way to keep her interested in me. I guess I could just remain long time friends until she gets to know me better. And focus on my SIM education and ensure that it gives me a stable job for life. Or most of my life.
Sigh. There is a lot to ponder about this and about myself. I realise I kinda wasted my life away. Other people who aren't deaf, can just talk to other people casually without problems. I ain't stupid, I just can't hear. It gets frustrating when I can't make out the words people say to me. Sometimes I shrug it off or they try to mimic what they want to me. Or use the handphone to type out the message. Hmm, do girls want a guy like me?
I'm going to lose myself in gaming.
Sigh. There is a lot to ponder about this and about myself. I realise I kinda wasted my life away. Other people who aren't deaf, can just talk to other people casually without problems. I ain't stupid, I just can't hear. It gets frustrating when I can't make out the words people say to me. Sometimes I shrug it off or they try to mimic what they want to me. Or use the handphone to type out the message. Hmm, do girls want a guy like me?
I'm going to lose myself in gaming.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home