fire and rain
It has been a rainy day today, two times it rained in fact. Well it was very heavy the first time. Nothing much about that considering I will be sitting my butt off at home during that time. Well, what to do. I sometimes never use my umbrella. If it rains, I either stay at home or find sheltered places. If I am stuck at the bus stop outside, I'll just simply wait for the rain to stop instead of flagging down a taxi. Well, that's me.
The second time it rained was at night. Pretty long time for it to gather the moisture in the sky. But this time I had to go to a friend's place at Tanjong Rhu. I was taking the bus, sitting at the window. I took one good look at Geylang as the bus passed along the main road. I realised how "red light" that place seemed. It looked very interesting from an observer's prospective. How to say, "enlightened"? I never viewed things in greater clarity before.
I felt really down and the rain seemed to cheer me up. I never felt that way looking at the rain out from my bus window. It seemed really clear and makes me want to step outside and walk in the rain. Well, it's an interesting night for me. I just like it when I see things in such clarity in my mind.
Anyway, new blog layout. I still want to improve the banner up there. Looks so bleak even with the picture.
The second time it rained was at night. Pretty long time for it to gather the moisture in the sky. But this time I had to go to a friend's place at Tanjong Rhu. I was taking the bus, sitting at the window. I took one good look at Geylang as the bus passed along the main road. I realised how "red light" that place seemed. It looked very interesting from an observer's prospective. How to say, "enlightened"? I never viewed things in greater clarity before.
I felt really down and the rain seemed to cheer me up. I never felt that way looking at the rain out from my bus window. It seemed really clear and makes me want to step outside and walk in the rain. Well, it's an interesting night for me. I just like it when I see things in such clarity in my mind.
Anyway, new blog layout. I still want to improve the banner up there. Looks so bleak even with the picture.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home