random again
Ok, I really hate getting writer's block when doing my blog post. Especially since I want to update my blog more often. But the lapse in between are quite long sometimes. Mainly due to work or computer games. HAH. I'm a hardcore gamer so sue me.
Still full from "supper", I just blurted out I thought I didn't eat dinner since I started feeling hungry all of a sudden. So I sat down with my family eating this herbal chicken and some spicy pork. Mm, delicious. Funny how things start being delicious when you feel really hungry to the point of starvation. If I feel that hungry, I'll feel really weak. I guess it's from the lack of energy in my body.
Boredom probably occupies 50% of my life right now. I think I have a short attention span, things interest me then start becoming boring. Mainly because I see the same thing too much LOL. Well, like someone said, "life is unpredictable". It's the random happening in your daytime that really interests me. Like something out of the blue.
Meeting someone new and getting to know her, also interests me as long she speaks to me about her life. Jokes are on the side.
Hmm. Ok time for bed.
Still full from "supper", I just blurted out I thought I didn't eat dinner since I started feeling hungry all of a sudden. So I sat down with my family eating this herbal chicken and some spicy pork. Mm, delicious. Funny how things start being delicious when you feel really hungry to the point of starvation. If I feel that hungry, I'll feel really weak. I guess it's from the lack of energy in my body.
Boredom probably occupies 50% of my life right now. I think I have a short attention span, things interest me then start becoming boring. Mainly because I see the same thing too much LOL. Well, like someone said, "life is unpredictable". It's the random happening in your daytime that really interests me. Like something out of the blue.
Meeting someone new and getting to know her, also interests me as long she speaks to me about her life. Jokes are on the side.
Hmm. Ok time for bed.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home